Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flush the World Away (Pylon Design firm Published Illustration)

Here is the my very first published illustration. Pylon Design firm offered our class a chance to illustrate an image for a particular month for a calendar. Using a quote to illustrate for the month of May, "We have screwed up the air, we have screwed up the water, we have screwed up each other. Why don't we finish the job and flush our brains down the toilet", I was able to develop a new technique. The quote is a little bleak, but I believe I served it justice with my black and white style. You can view more images of the calendar at:
www.pylon.ca.
"Flush the World Away"
Mixed media on Paper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I really want the iPhone, but I don't understand the billing. If I do get it i'd probably get internet and unlimited text messaging. How much do you think it'll be? Can somebody please explain to me how the billing would be? Thanks!



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]